Dark Chocolate chips
1. Place the sweet potato(s) on a baking tray lined with grease proof baking paper and put into a warm oven at 180-200 degrees C for 30-40 min until soft and fully cooked
2. Once baked remove from oven and carefully cut down the centre of the potato(s) but do not cut it in half
3. Using two knives carefully open the centre and drop in the mini marshmallows filling the centre and then place the chocolate chips on top
4. Turn the oven onto the broil or grill setting and place the prepared potatoes back into the oven until the chocolate has melted and the marshmallows toasted
5. Remove from oven and enjoy carefully as it will be hot!!