1 cup gluten free biscuit (crushed)
50g butter (melted)
1. Place the biscuit into a food processor and pulse until crushed and crumbly
2. Add in the melted butter and pulse until crushed biscuit in completely coated
3. Spoon the mixture into a medium – large size jar and press the mixture down firmly
3 lemons (juiced)
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup unsalted butter
4. Zest one full lemon and squeeze 3 lemons into a bowl and leave to one side
5. In a separate bowl whisk eggs and sugar and add in the 2/3 of the lemon juice and zest (taste and if more lemon is need simply slowly add the rest of the lemon juice and zest)
6. Using a Ban-Marie (a saucepan of hot simmer water with a glass or steel bowl on top so it doesn’t not touch the water) carefully pour in the mixture and add in the chopped butter.
7. Stir the mixture contently for 20-25 min until the mixture thickens to a custard consistence
8. Once thickened carefully pour the mixture into the prepared jar on to the biscuit base, leave to one side and allow cool
There are two toppings to finish the jar, the first is vanilla yogurt and the second is whipped cream.
9. Once mixture is cool carefully spoon on top either the yogurt or cream
To garnish, peel silvers of lemon skin and place on top.