1 3/4 cups black beans, well rinsed and drained
2 large eggs
3 T coconut oil, melted
3/4 cup Protein powder
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
1/2 cup xylitol or honey
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
Optional toppings: crush walnuts, pecans
1 .Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
2. Lightly grease a muffin pan and place to one side
3. Place all ingredients except for the nuts into a food processor and puree until the mixture is smooth and not runny
4. Pour the batter evenly into the prepared muffin tin.
5. Sprinkle with crushed walnuts or pecans
6. Place into hot oven and bake for 18-25 mins or until the tops are dry and come away from the sides.
7. Remove from oven and allow cool for 30 min
8. Store in an airtight container and place into fridge.